Operation of the Monoplace chambers
Our Monoplace hyperbaric chambers are manufactured with an automatic programming system for the oxygen therapy sessions to facilitate its daily operation.
This system allows the operator the following:
- Regulate for each session, the treatment pressure indicated by the doctor.
- Regulate for each session, according to the easiness in clear of the patient, the pressurization speed.
- With just one ON / OFF button to start the session pressurizing according to the programmed speed to reach the selected pressurization level.
- To have automatically, since the start of the pressurization a ventilation system of minimum 50 liters per minute.
- Regulate the ventilation of the chamber from 50 up to 300 liters per minute.
- Perform during the treatment pressure variations with the regulation knob; the hyperbaric chamber will automatically modify its pressure to the new selected.
- Depressurize the chamber automatically placing the control knob to OFF
- Perform emergency depressurization by pushing a button located on the control panel that allows the depressurization of the chamber in 180 seconds from 3 ATA