Monoplace Chambers equipment
- Lateral control panel stucked to the steel section of the chamber, located at a reasonable height to facilitate its operation (No need to lean or bend)
- Automatic working pressure regulation for operation.
- Regulation of the required pressurization speed.
- Regulation of the required ventilation during the treatment.
- Automatic minimum ventilation of 50 liters per minute.
- Mobile and reclining stretcher of 700mm wide for patient comfort. Allows the entry of a child with his father or mother.
- Special anti-static bracelet for the patient.
- Penetrators and accessories for the placement of optional medical equipments.
- Special T-COM penetrator for transcutaneous oxygen monitor.
- Safety device for blocking oxygen while the chamber door is open.
- Double safety device (one pneumatic and other mechanical) for blocking the door opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- Intercom system between the patient and the chamber operator.
- Special adjustable external support for the placement of a TV to entertain the patients. Includes internal speaker.
- Automatic relief or safety valve.
- Protective cover for the chamber, especially for the acrylic tube.
- Indicator of treatment time and internal temperature in the control panel.